Finding the right people to work on your most important investment takes work, referral calls, and interviewing the company personnel. Top Quality Doors is a local company involved in the Norman, OK community since 2011. This single quality tells homeowners everything they should know about the company.
But just in case you would like to know more:
Top Quality Doors is a veteran and woman-owned business that provides both residential and commercial gate services to the local community and beyond. The company’s service area includes Oklahoma City Metro and the surrounding areas. Superior craftsmanship and an extensive list of satisfied clients highlight our company’s resume.
Top Quality Doors combines decades of experience in the garage door and automated gate industries, bringing the very best to their neighbors. Trust your family and home to a family-owned company that has been a part of the Norman community for years.
WHY CHOOSE A LOCAL COMPANY?
Savvy homeowners shop every outlet and website available before deciding on their best option. With a local company you:
- Enjoy a personal experience. Big box retailers have sales associates on commission; local companies have a vested interest in their neighborhoods.
- Lower taxes. Buying local creates a broader tax base, which lowers taxes for everybody. And local companies can provide information on the products that might qualify for tax credits.
- The multiplier effect creates wealth for the local economy. Spending locally means more money for each person.
SLIDING OR SWINGING GATE SYSTEM?
When considering an automated gate system one of the first things to consider is the type of overall look you want to achieve for your home. Homeowners should consider whether they would like a sliding or swing gate. What level of control system does your home need? How would you like your gate system to be powered: solar or electric?
Sliding gates are great for areas where the lay of the land has an upward slope, or space is too restricted for the path of travel for a swing gate. Sliding gates require a longer fence stretch to accommodate for length, the gate will be 1.5 times the width of the opening it will cover, as well as tracks and rollers. If the area is prone to leaves or debris buildup, this can cause problems when these get into the tracks. If enough debris gets into the tracks, it may cause the gates to malfunction or derail.
A swinging gate configuration provides placement options when the fence run isn’t long enough for a sliding gate. It has fewer maintenance requirements and only needs half the hardware that sliding gates require. Swing gates need more room in the length of the driveway and a fairly level area to operate efficiently.
Top Quality Doors will do a complete site inspection to recommend the best options. Modern technology offers homeowners the opportunity to make their home truly unique with options, such as:
- Keeping your gate system powered at all times with high-performance technologies
- A keypad, free exit, cellular/data service, myQ, and many other accessories
- Custom configurations are available for every situation
PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY AND PROPERTY STARTS AT THE GATE OF YOUR HOME
Several approaches exist to protect your family and assets. Whether your gate is a sliding or swing entry, it’s of no use if the technology is out of date or simply incapable of denying access. Top Quality Doors provides secure access control systems to handle any size home or estate. One of the most common methods of gaining access is by a dedicated cellular telephone line. Once secure communication has been established, a property owner can grant or deny access to the visitor. Another common method is the use of a keypad located at the entry of the property. Visitors key in a series of numbers or letters to gain entry. Emerging technology and new uses of existing technology are establishing new protocols with a focus on security first, such as VoIP for telephone entry systems.
Whether you are looking for a simple automatic gate system to keep uninvited people from entering your driveway or a high-end security gate system to protect from theft and violence, Top Quality Doors can assist with the design and installation. Technology adds a tremendous advantage to homeowners who want ease of use and an increased sense of safety. There are very few companies that know how to install and maintain an advanced automatic gate system. Even fewer companies in Norman, OK and the surrounding areas are dedicated to doing it right every time.
Top Quality Doors offers complete residential gate operator systems, designed to give homes or residential compounds a visually stunning appearance and enhanced security. The company represents the very best in residential gate systems, offering such brands as:
- LiftMaster is one of the premier brands in gate systems and garage door openers. The Chamberlain-owned company represents a full line of accessories and technology components. Top Quality Doors offers an extensive selection of LiftMaster models and will help you select the correct one for your system needs.
- HySecurity offers gate operators and accessories that provide the highest reliability, longest life, and lowest maintenance automated gate systems available. Top Quality Doors represents this quality brand, along with all support systems, for residential and commercial automated vehicular gates. And continues our commitment by regularly attending training for product support and installation of their operators.
- DoorKing (DKS) is another superior company whose gate operators have long been considered the safest vehicular gate operators on the market. DKS is a leader in the access control industry by offering solutions, not just products, complete with system design, technical support, and installer training. Top Quality Doors technicians have completed training on DKS Telephone Entry, Card Access, and Gate Operator Systems.
- Nice Group USA offers a full line of automation for gate operator systems, aiming to improve the quality of life by simplifying everyday movements.
- Linear Access Controls offers their clients the right solutions for their systems and backs up that solution with a commitment to excellence in service and support.
Top Quality Doors adds to their considerable client service by offering an advanced preventive maintenance program termed “The Shield”. Homeowners who want to protect their investment must consider this all-encompassing maintenance program.
The Shield set a baseline of consistent management for your residential gate and associated systems. Investing in this preventative program weeds out any developing problems in the system before they take hold and hamper your family’s security. The exclusive Shield program is based on the individual components, age, and amount of use of your unique automated gate system.
A Top Quality Doors technician, trained for your distinctive system, performs a 24-point check based on each of the manufacturer’s recommendations. Your system must meet UL325 Vehicular Gate Standard to take advantage of the Shield program. If your system does not meet the standard, Top Quality Doors can make the necessary changes.